Students define a research site where they can study a local ecosystem of their choice and collect field data (pictures, locations, measurements, observations) on:
• Animal and Plant life
• Water and Soil resources and quality
• Climate conditions
Data is automatically uploaded to their online Aecern Discovery Hub at aecern.org, where it becomes the foundation of an authentic environmental sciences learning experience.
• Works on any Android device
• Single class login, no individual student accounts needed
• Students can work independently, or as a team. Devices can be shared
• Embedded help (including reference websites) guides students
• Discoveries can be captured offline and will automatically upload when device is connected to a network
• Teacher can customize instructions on the App to meet any discovery learning requirements
• Information and resources for educators to integrate this mobile discovery app into their teaching are available at aecern.org
My Ecosystem is a free software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-09-16. The program can be installed on Android.
My Ecosystem (version 1.4.6) has a file size of 6.50 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.